Which are the best blinds for apartment windows?
Replacing blinds in apartment can be easier then you think and answering this questions may be challenging.
The best answer needs to be followed up with more questions:
- What type of property are we talking about?
- What area is it in?
- Are you wanting the lowest priced product?
- or are you looking for a modern contemporary design to compliment your beautiful property?
- Does quality matter over price?
The answer to these questions means a lot when purchasing window blinds or shades for your property. There are many pros and cons to each product, and it especially depends on your priorities.
Most importantly we will explain the pros and cons of apartment blinds for your rentals.
Vertical Blinds are one the most affordable window coverings products on the market today. In the retail and residential area, many window treatment stores promote other products. They say that vertical blinds are a thing of the past, from the 1980’s and they look ugly compared to other high end products. I have also seen articles online on Apartment Therapy talking about how to cover up those ugly vertical blinds.
I very would like to point out that vertical blinds is the most affordable window covering for apartment and rental owners.
Reasons why Vertical Blinds are great for apartment owners
- Vertical vanes do not hold dust the way horizontal slats do
- Longer lasting than horizontal mini blinds
- Easy to install
- Easy to Repair
- If one slat breaks then replace one slat, not the entire blind.
Now lets talk about
What is Faux Wood Blinds?
A faux wood blind is a horizontal blind with a foam injected, extruded slat. It is meant to appear as if it is a white wood blinds. The faux wood blind had closer beam strength on each slate, therefore ladders will be closer together.
Why do I want to buy Faux Wood Blinds for my apartment?
- They look great
- Designer look
- Ads curb appeal
- Affordable price
- Child Safe Cordless Design
- ANSI Safety Standard compliant
- Decorative valance included
Cordless Roller Shades
Roller Shades with the cordless operations is a child safe product that provides the clean stylish design of today’s modern home. Blind and Screen provides this product at an affordable price to the industry.
Cordless Cellular Shades
Cell Shades are great for doors. Many construction and property management install these shades on french doors and laundry room doors. This is a great product, especially when purchasing the top down bottom up feature on this shade.
5 Types of window blinds to use on your apartment building.
- Rental & Apartment Contract Vertical Blinds – Wand Operated
- Awesome Cordless Faux Wood Blinds
- Modern Cordless Roller Shades
- Insulating Cordless Cellular Shades
- Low Cost Mini Blinds
Top 10 types of apartment buildings
- Luxury high rise apartment building
- Townhome units
- Loft units
- Duplex or Triplex
- Studio apartment
- Multi bedroom apartments
- Student housing
- Military housing
- Senior living
- Subsidized housing
Order your blinds and shades for your apartment building
- Product on sale“S” Curved Custom Vertical BlindsPrice Excluding Sales Tax
- Product on saleEZ Glide Vertical Blinds – with Contract Curved PVC VanesPrice Excluding Sales Tax
- Product on saleCordless Faux Wood BlindsPrice Excluding Sales Tax
- Product on saleCordless Roller Shades$59.99 – $74.99 Price Excluding Sales Tax
- Product on saleCordless Cellular ShadePrice Excluding Sales Tax