Install a Sliding Screen Door comfortably following few steps.
To install a Economy Sliding Screen Door is simple and straightforward than you are thinking of.
Isa is gonna install this sliding screen door on the track successfully within one and half minute. Watch this 1.50 minute video to get a visual understanding.
Required tools to install a sliding screen door
- Philips screwdriver
- Metal putty knife or flat head screwdriver
- Cordless drill with Phillips bit
Step by step guide to install sliding screen door.
- Affix the plastic track guides both right and left side of the top frame
- Place your screen door top wheel and frame to the top channel.
- Lift lower wheels over the bottom track with your knife.
- If the wheels do not raise then adjust the wheels by screwing clockwise or counterclockwise with the Philips flat head screw driver.
- Slide wheels and bottom frame after the bottom track.
- Spray Aluma-a-Lub on the bottom track and wheels for smooth move.
- Prepare j-hook for latch.
- Cordless drill, J-Hook and self drilling screw is needed now. Get the track guides from the plastic bag.
- Mark the frame where the metal latch is located then mark the frame where the j-hook is going to mount.
- Install the j-hook with provided screws, adjust if needed. Test the screen door to make sure everything works.