#10 NPS Chain
Steel ball chain; Nickel plated.
#10 NPS chain is a type of ball chain that is made of nickel-plated steel. It is one of the most popular sizes of ball chain, and is commonly used for a variety of applications, including:
- Vertical blinds
- Roller shades
- Roman shades
- Retaining applications
- Plumbing applications
- Attaching swatch samples to displays
#10 NPS chain is known for its strength, durability, and flexibility. It is also rust-resistant and corrosion-resistant, making it ideal for use in both indoor and outdoor applications.
Here are some of the benefits of using #10 NPS chain:
- Strength: #10 NPS chain is made of nickel-plated steel, which gives it a high tensile strength. This means that it can withstand heavy loads without breaking or deforming.
- Durability: #10 NPS chain is also very durable. It is resistant to wear and tear, and can withstand harsh conditions such as extreme temperatures and chemicals.
- Flexibility: #10 NPS chain is flexible and easy to work with. It can be bent and shaped into different configurations without breaking.
- Rust-resistant: #10 NPS chain is nickel-plated, which makes it rust-resistant. This means that it can be used in both indoor and outdoor applications without rusting.
- Corrosion-resistant: #10 NPS chain is also corrosion-resistant. This means that it can withstand exposure to chemicals and other corrosive elements without corroding.
Overall, #10 NPS chain is a versatile and durable chain that can be used for a variety of applications. It is strong, flexible, rust-resistant, and corrosion-resistant.
Here are some specific examples of how #10 NPS chain is used:
- Vertical blinds: #10 NPS chain is commonly used to control the tilt of vertical blinds. The chain is threaded through a series of beads on the bottom of each blind slat. When the chain is pulled, the beads rotate and tilt the blinds.
- Roller shades: #10 NPS chain can also be used to control the height of roller shades. The chain is attached to the bottom of the roller shade and is threaded through a pulley system. When the chain is pulled, the pulley system raises or lowers the roller shade.
- Roman shades: #10 NPS chain can also be used to raise and lower Roman shades. The chain is threaded through a series of loops on the back of the Roman shade. When the chain is pulled, the loops tighten and raise the Roman shade.
- Retaining applications: #10 NPS chain can also be used to retain items such as tools, keys, and tags. The chain is attached to the item and then secured to a fixed object. This prevents the item from being lost or misplaced.
- Plumbing applications: #10 NPS chain can also be used in plumbing applications such as attaching weights to pipes and valves. The chain is also used to make ball valves, which are used to control the flow of fluids.
- Attaching swatch samples to displays: #10 NPS chain can also be used to attach swatch samples to displays in showrooms and retail stores. The chain is attached to the swatch sample and then threaded through a hole in the display. This allows the swatch sample to be easily attached and removed from the display.