The 34.5 x 48 Faux Wood Blinds are ready made & are in stock
Firstly, the standard size 34.5 x 48 Faux Wood Blinds is a durable window blind, that fits your 3 ft by 4 ft windows. Secondly the ready made blind is cordless and certified safe for kids. In addition it’s packed individually and ships out fast. Most importantly it’s available in white, the most common color in homes and it includes a gorgeous decorative crown valance at the top. Meanwhile all mounting hardware, wand and installation instructions are included in the box. Therefore bring the look of wooden blinds to your home with the cordless 34.5″x48″ wooden faux blind. Get the very best horizontal blind product at an affordable price.
The Blind and Screen website offers a wide selection of stock sizes of Faux Wood Blinds. In short this ready made blind comes with all mounting hardware and a decorative crown valance to cover the head rail. At time of installation it’s easy to mount it inside your window frame or outside mount onto a wall or door. The final window covering product makes it the perfect blind for apartments, town homes, condos and houses. Especially because it’s affordable and easy to install.
To clarify the ready made Faux Wood Blinds are individually boxed. Certainly the stock sizes like the 34.5 x 60 are made to fit the most common windows in homes. But the mounting hardware, decorative crown valance, and installation instructions are included in the package.
Features & Benefits:
- Child Safe Cordless Blind
- Certified Best for Kids – Visit WindowCoverings.org
- Designer Crown Valance
- Better light control by tilting the wand
- Easy lift by pushing the bottom rail up or pull it downward.
- Fast installation
- Installation Instructions Included
- Quick Ship Program
- Great for Apartments, Condos, Town Homes, and Houses
- Affordable Price
- Highly Durable Metal Head Rail
- Quality Components
How long does it take to install?
For example we estimate an install of one faux wood blind will take approximately 5 to 30 minutes depending on experience. However a professional installer can install it in approximately 5 to 10 minutes. Most notable is with standard drywall installation and proper framing of the header in your wall above the window frame, will install easily. Similarly with a hollow wall you may be required to use mollies or anchors, which also adds additional time. However when drilling into concrete, aluminum or steel, then allow for a lot more time for the drilling. The physical installation of the blinds once the brackets are installed, is a breeze!
- Headrail: High Profile Steel Headrail
- Crown Valance: 3 1/4″ Decorative Crown Valance with 45 degree miter on both sides. Mounts with clear plastic clips onto the head rail
- Wand Tilter
- Hold Down Brackets included
- Hollow Flat Bottom Rail
- Color: White
- Slats: 2 inch smooth composite vinyl
- Valance Returns: 3/4″ returns. Left and right side returns are mitered 45 degrees
- Installation Hardware: Installation Brackets, Center Support and standard mounting screws are included in the package. Plus, screws or anchors may be needed for proper installation. Please use caution when installing blinds. Be sure to tighten into wood studs or into metal. Drywall and concrete requires anchors or concrete screws. Contact your local hardware store or home improvement store to learn how to secure properly.
- Wooden faux blinds are not made of real wood. They are basically plastic / vinyl.
- Fauxwoods are available with standard tilting wand and cordless operation.
- They are heavier than wood blinds or mini blinds. Therefore this product is not recommended for larger windows if you expect to lift the blind up and down often. We recommend that larger faux’s are drawn down for larger windows, unless you are cleaning the windows.
High Quality 34.5 x 48 Faux Wood Blinds for Your Home
Faux wood blinds are an affordable way to add a little bit of style to your home without breaking the bank. Its manufacturing process includes a special formulation of foam injected vinyl through an extrusion process. This process creates an awesome product that is easily cleaned and extremely resistant to moisture. It’s used in many designer and basic bathrooms!
Our 34.5 x 48 Faux wood Blinds are gorgeous & offer outstanding light control
Our faux wood blinds come with a wand to tilter to rotate the slats into a position that best suits your needs. Depending on the time of the day you might want your blinds tilted open to allow more light into the room, or partially opened during the afternoon to filter some light down. At night you’ll most likely want them closed for privacy.
Don’t be in a fish bowl in your new home, buy blind and screen Faux Wood Blinds for a fast easy to install window covering for your house.
If you are looking for high quality faux wooden blinds at an affordable price then we have what you need. We sell our products at a wholesale price so you save money when buying in bulk. We welcome apartment buildings and contractors with renovations or new construction. Email us your contract quote requests at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available in other sizes and colors
You’ll need to choose a color scheme before you start shopping for your faux wood blinds. If you’re going with a traditional white trim or molding in your home, then you should match the color scheme with your faux wood blinds. Many homes have white trim with colored walls. The Fauxwood blind compliments the trim around windows, floor boards and crown molding. If it is blue, grey, green, or wall paper on the walls, but with white trim. Then this awesome blind could be right for you!
For custom sizes visit the Cordless Faux Wood Blinds page.
Measuring your windows for Blinds or Shades is easy. Let’s start with a few general rules that apply to all of the window treatments we sell. Remember, it’s best to measure TWICE and order ONCE. Always use a minimum 1″ width tape measure. I prefer the Klein Tools Tape Measure because I can measure very large window openings with it.
Measure Window Width & Height
Once you’ve chosen your window colors, measure the width and height of your windows. This will help you determine what size you’ll need to buy. See our instructions page on how to measure for blinds.
Inside Mount Measuring
- Measure your window horizontally in three places: top, middle, and bottom.
- Order the smallest size measurement.
- DO NOT take any deductions, the size you order will come with a 1/2-inch deduction to allow the blind fits in your window frame properly.
- The window frame needs to be at least 2 inches deep to install as inside mount
Outside Mount Measuring
- Measure width of your window horizontally in three places: top, middle, and bottom.
- Use the largest measurement and ADD 2 to 4 inches on both sides of your window and to the length, to allow for full coverage.
- The size you order is the exact size you will receive.
- Sometimes mounting on moldings is an option for outside mount.
- See the how to install a cordless faux wood blind video on how this type of install looks. We then measure the moldings exact measurement width by height.
Allowances & Deductions for window openings
There is a 1/2 inch deduction taken from the blind to allow for it to fit into your window opening. The valance is generally 1 to 2 inches wider then the window opening. Installers generally trim the valances if needed with a miter saw or manual hand saw like a hack saw with miter box.
Watch Steve show us how to install a cordless faux wood blind inside mount. Installation Instructions are also available at https://blindandscreen.com/how-to-install-cordless-fauxwood-blinds/
Learn How to cut down your Faux Wood Blind
Coming soon! Keep an eye out on our YouTube channel at Steve Tristan’s Best
Care & Use
Taking care of your Faux Wood Blinds can be easy if you do it on a consistent basis. For example if you clean your house daily or even weekly, then you home will be tidy and orderly all the time. If you at least dust your Faux Wood Blinds once per month then your blinds will keep clean and work for many years to come.
One precautionary step is when keeping your windows open be sure that its not windy outside or the gardener or construction is not going on outside. Any kind of dust from outside will bring it into your home. We recently left the windows open in a new construction building while they were still landscaping outside. Mounds of dirt came into the window frame. Needless to say, we will not be doing that again ever.
If your blinds get dusty then dust them with a microfiber rag or feather duster. You can also vacuum with an attachment to your vacuum cleaner. If you have not cleaned your blinds in years, then most likely you will need to wash them. Please visit our https://blindandscreen.com/most-easiest-and-effective-way-to-clean-blinds/ page for more detailed instructions on how to clean your blinds.
To clarify, sizing tolerance is plus or minus 1/8 inch. Meanwhile, the consumer takes full responsibility for their own measurements. Consequently, Blind and Screen or its subsidiaries is not responsible for consumer measuring errors. Thank you for measuring your window blinds with accuracy. Above all, be sure to follow the measuring instructions.
Special Shipping Instructions:
Above all shipping prices for Window Blinds are for locations in California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Utah. However Rural areas are defined by shipping companies and other states will be shipped UPS or Fedex Ground.
Consumer takes full responsibility for measurements and installation. We recommend that you use a handyman service to install your window coverings and Blind and Screen and subsidiaries are not responsible for consumer measuring , installation, or ordering mistakes.
In stock sizes production lead time is approximately 2 to 3 business days, not including Saturday or Sunday. Similarly, Custom Made To Size, be sure to allow 7 to 10 business days production lead time.
Manufacturers Limited Warranty
To the original purchaser, the product manufacturer warrants this product and its component parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. To be clear, Blind and Screen is not the manufacturer. This website is a seller of products online
Damage caused by accident, improper installation, or abuse, including but not limited to damage caused by pets, is specifically excluded from this warranty.
Manufacturer’s liability on any claim shall not exceed the cost of the product. In no instance shall manufacturer be responsible for consequential damage resulting from the use of this product. This warranty replaces any, and all previous warranties, either written, oral or implied, and is the only warranty made by this company.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights which vary from state to state.