Durable Faux Wood Blinds
We have an amazingly durable 2” Cordless Horizontal Faux Wood Blinds that are designed with a cordless lift and wand tilt. These strong slated Faux Wood Blinds are warp resistant and water proof making them ideal for any location, as well as easy to maintain. Best of all it has a hardwood look at a lower price.
Superior Light Control Blinds
A low cost Cordless Faux Wood Blinds that offers superior light control. First of all, by tilting the blind you can let in a variance in light into a room. Similarly, the blinds can also be lifted and lowered by controlling the bottom rail. Most noteworthy, there are no more dangerous dangling lift cords. Also, these faux wood blinds are individually boxed and ready to ship nationwide right to your door. Get yours today!
Child Safe Faux Wood Blinds
Certified Best For Kids! Complies with the new American National Standards Institute (ANSI) the most recent new window covering safety standard, effective on December 15, 2018. It requires that a vast majority of window covering products sold in the United States and Canada to be cordless or have inaccessible or short cords.
What is a Cordless Faux Wood Blind?
Cordless Faux Wood blinds are child safe blinds that has no exposed lift cords. A cordless blind has internal cords through the slat that wind up into the head rail. Raising the blinds is easy, by raising the bottom rail. As well as pulling the bottom rail for lowering the blind.
- IB is for Inside Bracket, which basically means that you provide the window opening measurement. There is a ½ inch deduction taken from the width on all IB Inside Bracket sizes. Please measure the width horizontally at the top, middle and bottom of your window, and then order the narrowest measurement. Then measure the height at the left, middle, and right of the window, then order the narrowest measurement.
- The Cordless 2” Faux Wood Blind includes an upgraded color coordinated valance, valance return, end box brackets and wand control. Child Safety, No pull cords, easy operator by hand.
- The window frame needs to be a minimum of 2 inches in depth to install as inside bracket.
- Complies with current ANSI Safety Standard and the Consumer Product Safety Council.
- Certified safe for kids.
- If you are having difficulty ordering for your window or and questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See an article about the new Safety Standard at https://blindandscreen.com/historic-new-window-covering-safety-standard/