Multi-fit Sliding Screen Door White 30″ x 78-80″
Multi-fit Sliding Screen Door White 30″ x 78-80″ is easy to install and risk(measurement errors) free sliding screen door. You can blindly go for it for your home or apartment building. Ready-made and ready to go!
- Multi-fit Sliding Screen Door White 30″ x 78-80″ is made of rolled form steel frame. It is the 30 inch wide, adjustable height and 6 foot wide openings with added top channel and track. The height varies from 78″ to 80″.
- By loosening the adjusting screws, the spring loaded adjustment works. Place the door into the top channel or track, set the bottom portion of the door into the bottom track.
- Tighten the screws on the top and bottom.
- Points to be noted: Due to wheels reversible operation, Patio sliding screen door rolls to either the right or left. Patio sliding screen door is pre-made with fiberglass screen mesh or insect screen.
Width: 30 and height: 78 to 80 inch.
Adjusting Top And Bottom Expander fit to various sizes of 6 foot tall sliding glass door.
The extra torque tension springs.
Powder coated White color.
Steel door frame with reinforced corners which is the best in aesthetics and durability with small or large openings.
Fiberglass 18x16 mesh charcoal color
Miter cut, reinforced with four extruded spur corners
Composite Rollers, standard top / bottom roller. Metal wheels Ensure smooth operation with our innovative, adjustable roller systems available.
3/4″ Vinyl Bug Seal prevents debris buildup and keeps creepy crawly bugs out. Our vinyl sealing systems provides a neat, clean sight line.
Everything you need to install is included in the package.
Composite Rollers Ensure smooth operation with our innovative, adjustable roller systems.
Most importantly, Blind and Screen is not responsible for consumer measuring mistakes. Consumer takes full responsibility for measurements.
Special Shipping Instructions:
Fully assembled Multi-fit Sliding Screen Door White 30″ x 78-80″ via Fedex Ground or UPS depending on your area. Shipping prices for Assembled Sliding Screen Doors are for locations in California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Utah. Shipping companies define rural areas and shipping done in other states Unassembled.
Consumer takes full responsibility for measurements and installation. We recommend that you use a handyman service to install. Blind and Screen is not responsible for consumer measuring mistakes.. For better understanding please watch this video.
The Multi-fit Sliding Screen Door White 30″ x 78-80″ are usually in stock, allow approximately 2 to 5 business days production lead time for packing and shipping. Tracking information will be updated once the order has shipped on website and via email.
Learn How to Measure a Patio Sliding Screen Door opening
Learn how to measure a Sliding Screen Door frame:
There are few things you needs to make sure before taking measurements from an existing sliding screen door.
1. Make sure the frame is not bent. Measurement from a bent frame will definitely not work. It’ll make our work questionable even though its not our fault. The door will not slide smoothly on the track. Please try to notice if there is any bent on any side of the frame both width and height.
2. Make sure you measure with Stanley Fatmax tape measure. Its the primary go-to for many professionals, FatMax is probably the most accurate and durable measuring tape of its kind on the market. Always use 1 inch Stanley Fatmax tape measure which works great on large window and door opening.
Step 1: Measure the width: Measure the top or the bottom frame. Do not measure from the middle at older doors may be both.
Step 2: Measure the left or right side frame.
Step 3: Note down the measurement so you dont forget when ordering at www.blindandscreen.com.
Sizing tolerance is plus or minus 1/8 inch. Consumer takes full responsibility for measurements. Consequently, Blind and Screen is not responsible for consumer measuring errors. Thank you for measuring your Assembled Sliding Screen Door with accuracy. Be sure to follow instructions.
Consumer takes full responsibility for measurements and installation. We recommend that you use a handyman service to install. Blind and Screen is not responsible for consumer measuring mistakes.